Code of Conduct
Rebellion Brewing believes that people matter and are always a priority. We are committed to offering a safe experience and environment with an emotional connection to all staff and customers. We take bullying and discrimination seriously and enforce a zero-tolerance policy.
We do not tolerate discrimination based on gender, religion, race, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, age or national origin. We do not tolerate aggressions, microaggression, innuendo or harassment in any form.
• Offending or humiliating someone physically or verbally;
• Threatening or intimidating someone; or
• Making unwelcome jokes or comments about someone’s race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability or pardoned conviction.
Sexual harassment is:
• Offensive or humiliating behaviour that is related to a person’s sex;
• Behaviour of a sexual nature that creates an intimidating, unwelcome, hostile or offensive work environment; or
• Behaviour of a sexual nature that could reasonably be thought to put sexual conditions on a person’s job or employment opportunities.
We commit to fully investigate all complaints and incidents submitted by employees, patrons and bystanders. Complaints and incidents should be submitted to our Human Resources team. The Human Resources team are dedicated to treating all complaints with sensitivity.
Patrons or bystanders who are found to have harassed another individual or staff will be asked to leave the premises and will be barred from the establishment. Employees who are found to have harassed another individual may be subject to disciplinary action. This includes any employee who: interferes with the resolution of a harassment complaint; retaliates against an individual for filing a harassment complaint; or files an unfounded harassment complaint intended to cause harm.
We are committed to be an employer of choice that focuses on employee leadership, growth, empowerment, encouragement, enrichment, safety, diversity, equity and fair compensation. We commit to co-creating a welcoming environment of mutual respect. We recognize that it is our responsibility to continuously offer and attend training sessions to help us review and improve our policies to ensure we are creating a safe, positive, inclusive workplace.